Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've Moved!!


Hello!
I have not posted much in the last few weeks because I have been super busy MOVING!! God blessed me again and I am so thankful for my NEW JOB and my new home and roommate.
I had been working at a job that I was completely overqualified and totally underpaid for, for a long time. God said it had been long enough =) and gave me the desire of my heart. I relocated about 2 hours north of where I was living and so far everything has worked out perfectly. I really like the company I work for and I really like my apartment. God also blessed me with a really sweet roommate who I am so BLESSED to have found. Remember...
Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Father for blessing this man.Father God be with are brother in Christ. Amen

    ReplyDelete